Thursday, May 8, 2008

Something 'NICE'

I told SCY that I would post just a single word 'Nice', hence fufiling my promise to post something nice.

Since attachment is gonna be over soon, I'll leave out the negative parts like that b*t*h of a colleague I have and instead name some really nice ones. For example, I think by now all the nurses from the Birth Registration sector knows my name and my voice. Same goes to agents from MHA (Ministry of Home Affairs). Same goes to the engineers maintaining the system for ICA. That happens since I call them almost everyday for the past soon-to-be 3 months. Now I only get to say 'Hi good morning I am..' and they'll simply 'Hi Jonathan!'

Kinda cool. Best thing is probably making friends with those agents from MHA. I wonder if they really are situated in MHA itself, but experience tells me that they probably aren't. I mean even government agencies hire call centers to take care of businesses for them. That's probably a potential work place for me if I get desperate for cash (which I really am).

But like SCY, I'm seriously dead for the report. I'm doing the same thing everyday for 3 months, so I don't know what to write, how to write. Even my log book reflects the same damn thing everyday, and my damn OIC hasn't bothered to sign it apart from the first week where I got a miserable 3.

Hiring a master signature forge-er. Paying top dollar!

No comments: