Wednesday, May 7, 2008

The cruel world out there

Just to stop the blog from rotting, i shall conclude my attachment before it end.
Our department deal with training of internal staff and for everything else it's confidential and i can't tell it online. My job is very important, i am the key person in my team (department).

Training is conducted in room and i hold the key to these room thus making me the key person. So everyday as long as there is lesson i have to come early and go home late... the best part is in between i have totally nothing to do. NOTHING AT ALL.

Sometime about 4-5times a month i will have some stupid work and thats all. Everyday long "working" hour. Movie, anime, facebook whole day long, doing same thing over and over watching same thing over and over again. This job is damn good but the working hour is killing me.

Imagine coming to expo area at 8am in the morning (sometime 7.30am) and go home at 6pm-6.30. The latest record is 8.30pm. I hope that no one will tell my colleague about my easy job!
Seriously i hate the IPP report, nothing to write, don't know how to write and too lazy to write. But according to my LO it is 30% of your attachment.

No comments: