Monday, April 20, 2009

All i remember

It all begin with an AK-47 (extra strong?). It was a really nice drink, just too strong. Lick the salt then use straw to suck aiming all the drinks into the spot where the salt is. As the drink wash the salt away it feel pretty good.

Then comes tiger beer. I thought after that AK i cannot take anymore cocktail and beer should last me through the night. However, from my first sip i can tell the beer is spiked. After that beer and a few more mug my memory become blur.

There is a cake, i only remember i stuck a knife into the cake. I hardly got any impression, did i blow the candle? Then somehow the cake become small pieces in plate. I eat 1 mouth and accidentally drop all.

After a while, this become the worst night of my drunk history. Without the help of my magic finger the raging volcano erupt and i think it is a mess in the toilet. I don't know i can hardly see anything. Actually i want to look for toilet bowl but the 2 cubicle was occupied, so no choice i went to the last which look like a shower room.

Thanks all for the night, cake and accompany me to toilet. I was very drunk but i will remember.

By the way did i owe anyone any money? from my wallet status it seem that i didn't pay a single cent.

Scy

No comments: