Thursday, December 25, 2008

The 3 Musketeer

It is rather interesting to me that every time i drink i learn something new. Initially i learned not to be greedy, then in jasmine birthday i learned not to play hero. Recently in maven birthday, i learned never become the crowd's target. Now i know we should not underestimate female.

I know my limit and for now it is still pretty low. I just simply hope to at least hold on longer than either one of the girls. Which turn out to be impossible for me. At the same time i finally understand quantity kill just as much as quality.

The really amazing part is our 3 heroes. I am down, eric gone, girls went home, maven also down but they continued. All the way they drink even when i am already going out for breakfast IN THE MORNING. My rough estimate is they drink for 8 hours...amazing. Just 3 guys and one new black label is down along with some other stuff.

No comments: